2019 HOT NEWS:
Mutual Recognition Agreement between AICPA & HKICPA has extended to 31 December 2019
- VERY GOOD NEWS:
* Ethic Courses for US CPA License Renewal
* Top-up Credit Courses to qualify for US CPA Exam
* IQEX Exam Course: CPA-HK , CPA- Canada & Other Chartered Accountants Members can take only one paper :IQEX Exam (Regulation) and become a US CPA.
* Aptitude Test Course: AICPA Member (US Graduate) can only take the Aptitude Tests (Hong Kong Tax & Law) and become a HKICPA Full Member.
N.B. Subject to other regulations
Registration No.: 360299
US CPA Review Course
Rigos Professional Education ProgramsIt is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Coming Live Classes :** US Tax Live Lecture Date in June 2020 **
Leading to the AICPA Membership :
* Founded in 1980 by James J. Rigos, CPA, CMA, J.D., LLM
* Hong Kong Office Established in 1991
* Longest Established US CPA Review Course Provider in Hong Kong
* Many of our former students achieved Top-Ten highest mark in the State of Washington
US CPA Exam :
* UP TO HK$ 20,000 subsidies from CEF FUND (From April 1, 2019)
* Tax deduction as self-education expense
* Non-Means Student Loan Schem
* Can become a HKICPA International Affiliate or HKICPA Full Member
* Qualified accountant in H.K.Listed Companies
* Eligible for the Institute of CA of England and Wales (ICAEW)
* Eligible for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
* Eligible for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Canada; Mexico;
Australia; Ireland;New Zealand
Rigos Provides :
* Conversion Program & Top-up Accounting Courses available for Non-Accounting Major Graduates. Eligible for Income Tax Deduction.
* US CPA Live Lecture Review Course
* US CPA Distance Learning Review
* AICPA IQEX Review Course
* HKICPA Aptitude Tests Review
* The Certification of Experience (Mentoring) Service
* CPE/CPD/Ethic Courses
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Room 502, Kin Tak Fung Comm. Bldg.,
467-473 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Causeway Bay MTR Exit C)
Our office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6:30 pm, Lunch 1pm to 2pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Hong Kong Tel: (852) 2851 1932 Fax: (852) 23912666