How to become US CPA Full Member:
- Uniform US CPA Exam 4 papers only
- Any Degree Holder Can Apply
- Rigos provides Conversion Program & Top up Accounting Courses available for Non-Accounting
Major Graduates. Eligible for Income Tax Deduction.
- Rigos provides the Certificate of Experience (Mentoring) Services
- Distance Learning Course for only HK $6000
- 4 Tailor Made Textbooks and CD ROM Provided
- Various skeletons/acronyms
- Work over 2000 past exam questions
- Computer Drills
- Magic Memory Outlines
- Past Exam papers
- Other CPA Exam Review Books Available for reference
- "How to Master Simulations" (Book + CD)
- Academic Assistance provided by email
- Transcript Evaluation, Exam Application, Hotel and Air Ticket information provided.
- AICPA Membership application assistance
- Certificate of Completion provided
- All course fees are accepted by the Inland Revenue Department to be deductible
- It can transfer to US CPA Review Live Class and only have to pay the tuition difference only.
US CPA Review Course, (Reg.No 360299)
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under Continuing Education Fund.
The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework.
Program Schedule For 2020
(Cycle 54) (2020 July )
|2020 Jan 05 (2:00-5:00pm)||Introductory||Stephen Yam|
|2020 July 4 (Saturday) (9am-1:00pm)||Regulation (US TAX)||Jessica Lee|
|2020 July 5 (Sunday) (9am-1:00pm)||Regulation (US TAX)||Jessica Lee|
|2020 July 11 (Saturday) (9am-1:00pm)||Regulation (US TAX)||Jessica Lee|
|2020 July 12 (Sunday) (9am-1:00pm)||Regulation (US TAX)||Jessica Lee|
|N.B.: The above schedule is subject to change|