New Agreement : AICPA + HKICPA From 1 July 2020 to 31 Dec 2022 .
- VERY GOOD NEWS:
* Ethic Courses for US CPA License Renewal
* Top-up Credit Courses to qualify for US CPA Exam
* IQEX Exam Course: CPA-HK, CPA- Canada, CPA-Australia & Other Chartered Accountants Members can take only one paper , IQEX Exam (Regulation) and become a US CPA.
* Prometric Exam Centre: 55 US State, England, Scotland, Ireland,Scotland, Japan, Korea, Bahrain, Brazil, Kuwait, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates.
US CPA Review CourseRegistration No.: 360299
Rigos Professional Education ProgramsIt is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Coming Live Classes :** US Business Law Live Lecture Date on 2021 December 11,12 & 18,19 (Saturday & Sunday) From 9am to 1:00 pm** (20 CPE/CPD Hours)
** US Taxation Live Lecture Date in 2022 (Saturday & Sunday) From 9am to 1:00 pm** (20 CPE/CPD Hours)
Leading to the AICPA Membership :
* Founded in 1980 by James J. Rigos, CPA, CMA, J.D., LLM
* Hong Kong Office Established in 1991
* Longest Established US CPA Review Course Provider in Hong Kong
* Many of our former students achieved Top-Ten highest mark in the State of Washington
US CPA Exam :
* UP TO HK$ 20,000 subsidies from CEF FUND (From April 1, 2019)
* Tax deduction as self-education expense
* Can become a HKICPA International Affiliate or HKICPA Full Member
* Qualified accountant in H.K.Listed Companies
* Eligible for the CPA Australia
* Eligible for the Institute of CA of England and Wales (ICAEW)
* Eligible for the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
* Eligible for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Canada; Mexico;
Australia; Ireland;New Zealand,Scotland, South African
Rigos Provides :
* Conversion Program & Top-up Accounting Courses available for Non-Accounting Major Graduates. Eligible for Income Tax Deduction.
* US CPA Lecture Review Course
* US CPA Distance Learning Review
* AICPA IQEX Review Course
* HKICPA Aptitude Tests Review
* The Certification of Experience (Mentoring) Service
* CPE/CPD/Ethic Courses
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
Room 502, Kin Tak Fung Comm. Bldg.,
467-473 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Causeway Bay MTR Exit C)
Our office Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 6:30 pm, Lunch 1pm to 2pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Hong Kong Tel: (852) 2851 1932